CBSecurepass – Student, Staff and Visitor Management
Touch Screen Monitor and Web Cam
Electronic Visitor Sign In & Photo ID Badge Printer
Fully encrypted Database
Fire Evacuation and Emergency List
CBSecurepass is a highly trusted and reliable visitor and staff management system suitable for primary and secondary schools, colleges and universities.
Our system simplifies the process of signing in visitors whilst replacing traditional, paper-based visitor books often found on most reception desks. Customised visitor passes with visitor photos are printed once the visitor electronically signs in, with the information provided securely captured and stored.
Features of CBSecurepass
- Touch Screen Monitor and Web Cam – This strongly built touch screen monitor gives a modern professional look to your reception area. It allows you to take instant photos of visitors to create both temporary and permanent ID card.
- Electronic Visitor Sign In & Photo ID Badge Printer – Records all visitor information on an encrypted database, including visitor ID photo, car vehicle registration number, date, time and purpose of visit. Our advanced system also allows you to print reports as far back as required in order to meet any relevant ofsted inspection queries at the touch of a button.
- Thermal Printer – The thermal printer is a hassle-free and cost effective feature as it eliminates the need to constantly replace ink cartridges and it prints off visitor badges within a matter of seconds.
- Barcode Scanner – Allows for quick sign out.
- Group tracking – This feature enables the school to sign group of students out i.e swimming lesson.
- Child collection – Electronically stores the details and the picture of the parent or guardian collecting their child.
- Staff Database Module – A unique feature of our system is its staff management capability, designed predominately to assist educational institutions with the management of contractor’s staff and casual teachers working on-site. The system has the ability to store their HR records such as contact information, disciplinary records, appraisal reports etc on a secure and encrypted database. No other visitor management systems on the market has this feature!
- Lateness notifications – This module records student’s lateness, with the option for parents to sign and confirm knowledge.
- DBS Tracking Device – Our system enables the DBS Status of contract and permanent staff to be monitored and automatically alert the administrator when the DBS is about to expire.
- Staff Time Tracking – The sign in and out option records attendance records of contract and full time staff, and thus can be used in preparing staff wages.
- Staff Notification – It email and/or send texts to staff that their visitor has arrived once the visitor has signed in using the touch screen monitors. The email or text received by staff member would show the picture of the visitor.
- Fire Evacuation and Emergency List – Names of staff and visitors can be printed instantly when there is a fire or emergency incident. Our mobile app would even allow you to have real time access to the lists on your mobile tablet devices.
- Events Management – Ability to book visitors and clients days in advance to of an important meeting. Visitors/clients would then be able to print off bar coded passes on the day of the event, and thus greatly reducing time spent at the office reception.
- Multiple Entry Point Systems – Additional touch screens monitors, label printers, and bar code scanners which will work and synchronise with your central database can also be provided for sites that have multiple reception areas.
- Fully encrypted Database – Central database where all the information collected is fully encoded so that only authorised personnel have access.
Benefits of CBSecurepass
Perceived sense of security:- The badges that would be worn on sites shows amongst other things, photo of the visitor, name(s) of their host and length of visit, and logo of the host company. This helps creates an atmosphere of enhanced security on the premises.
Easy access to historical records :- The system keeps all recorded information permanently in electronic form.
Easy Sign in and Out :- When signing in or out of premises, visitors and staff members can easily find the photos on the system, avoiding the need to scroll down a long lists of names. Alternatively, they could just swipe their badge on the scanner to sign out.
Parking Facility :- Car parking badge can be issued to visitors, while at the same time allowing their car registration number to be stored on the system.
Access Control Systems:- CBSecurepass is compatible with most access control systems, e.g. Paxton, Mifare etc.
Remote Access Facility :- The remote access facility also enables management to have instant real time access to staff and visitor information even if they are in a different location.
- Price Guarantee :- Should you find a product of similar quality and specification at a lower price, we would match it and give you a further 5% discount on the new price.
- Schools Savings Package :- We have developed an innovative and unique way whereby our system could be obtained potentially at no extra costs to you during your budgetary period. Please contact us for further information if interested.
- Help with Ofsted inspection :- A lot of schools are finding that our system helps them to improve the efficiency and speed of staff responses to Ofsted queries in the area of child safety and protection during inspection.
- Perceived sense of security :- The badges that would be worn on sites shows amongst other things, photo of the visitor, name(s) of their host and length of visit, and logo of the host company. This helps creates an atmosphere of enhanced security on the premises.
- Efficient and secure record keeping :- Records visitor records, including visitor photos, visitor car registration number, date, time and purpose of visit on an encrypted database. Our advanced system also allows you to print reports as far back as required in order to meet any Health and Safety requirement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens to my data?
The customer determines where the data is stored and who has access to it.
- Do I have to take on the annual maintenance and support contract?
No. However, if you do not take one up, you would not receive any software updates and improvements. Furthermore, you would be charged each time you call us out for support after the first year.
- What are my payment options?
You have the option of paying upfront or spreading the cost over 6 or 12 months.
- How do our prices compare with our competitors?
Generally, our prices are significantly lower than those of our competitors on a like for like basis. We even have a price guarantee scheme which reinforces our commitment to ensuring that our services remain the best value for money.
- What if I like the product but don’t have the money?
Our School Savings Package would be ideal for you as the savings our sister company Collectivebuy Ltd would help you make by reviewing your existing budgets would be more than enough to pay for the product. If we are not able to find the savings, we would offer you a 20% discount on the recommended retail price of the CBSecurepass system.
- Do you have an introduction or referral scheme in place?
6. Do you have an introduction or referral scheme in place? Yes. We offer a price rebate (which is equivalent to 10% of the recommend retail price) if you refer someone to us who subsequently purchases the CBSecurepass system.